Anymov Robotic Bed System
It is the very first robotic bed system providing intensive treatment and rehabilitation opportunities for the patients at the early periods of neurologic diseases, trauma cases and post operatory mobilization needs.
To whom can robotic bed system be applied?
Robotic bed system can be applied to the patients with mobility is quite reduced and intensive rehabilitation program required; neurological patients and prolonged hospitalization due to movement disorders and orthopedic patients just emerged from the surgery. Main conditions that robotic bed can be applied and beneficial are:
- Alzheimer's disease
- Brain Diseases
- Spinal cord paralysis at lumbar and neck levels
- Parkinson's disease
- Geriatric patients (inactivity due to aging)
- Brain damage
- Severe injuries
- Hip-knee prosthesis after surgery
- After anterior cruciate ligament surgery
What are the benefits of Robotic bed systems?
With robotic technology;
- early movement of the patient is provided, posture and walking ability is regained
- decubitus ulcers developing due to immobility can be avoided
- lower incidence of embolism, urinary tract infections, constipation, bowel obstructions, mucus accumulation in the chest and pneumonia, joint limitation, osteoporosis, systemic or muscular weakness, kidney stones, blood pressure instability can be achieved
- widespread muscle and joint pain is reduced
- problems developing due to immobility are decreased.
- also, but very important, early stage contribution to rehabilitation increases the motivation of the patient and accelerates the rehabilitation process.
Areas of Use
Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation
Neurologic & Neurosurgery
How Anymov works?
Robotic system provides movement in various directions with the aid of 13 motors and provides early contribution of the rehabilitation patient to treatment. Robotic system movement directions and movement angles are as below:
- Up, down (maximum105 cm -minimum 64 cm) and lateral (25˚)
- Vertical position (85˚)
- Hip opening (35˚) - closing
- Foot withdraw (15˚) -pushing (30˚)
- Knee opening-closing (5-110˚)
- Back support (maximum 90˚)
- Upside down position (-15˚)